The coordination office BioökonomieREVIER introduces itself
Networking and consulting are our daily business. We want to bring different people together for the bioeconomy in the region. Entirely in the sense of a bioeconomic circular economy, where circles close and sectors and processes come together that are not suspected to "fit together".
We - that is colleagues from different disciplines, based at the Institute of Plant Sciences of the Forschungszentrum Jülich (Research Centre Jülich, FZJ). Colleagues from the Center for Environmental Management, Resources and Energy (CURE), support the activities in the thematic focus of citizen participation.
Tasks of the coordination office:
- Networking and advising across sectors
- Survey and evaluation of innovation potential in the region
- Promoting topic-related start-ups, running the BIOBoosteRR accelerator programme
- Municipal contact for the bioeconomy: survey of bioeconomy profiles, funding advice, capacity building
- Informing the public about the bioeconomy and its importance for people
- Science: coordination of innovation labs for rapid transfer of promising research ideas to industry
- Civic participation to establish a regional bioeconomy
- Encourage people in the region to get involved!
All individual measures flow into concrete recommendations for a bioeconomy for the Rhenish Revier by summer 2021.